Italian-American Point System
The 1987 Revised Tap Point System will be used to qualify all entries.
- PLAYER – one who plays in the event (1 point).
- REPLIER – one who replies with expressed interest to play or acknowledges he can’t play in the event for that year (1/2 point).
- WORKER – one who has devoted a minimum of 8 hours to recognized effort (1 point).
- DONOR – one who has made a minimum donation of $50 in money or merchandise (2 points).
– The total accumulative points earned in the previous 4 years is used to qualify.
– (Point ties will be resolved according to the Guidelines established by the committee)
– Interested in becoming a part of the Italian-American Charity Golf Tournament? Email IAcharitygolf1@gmail.com.
Double Black Diamond at Holiday Valley: Golf Course Overview
Join our Mailing List
Fill out the form below to joing our mailing list and receive information about our organization.
Or download the PDF and mail the completed form to:
P.O. Box 352
Jamestown, NY 14702-0352